Dr. David Mandell MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Boynton Beach, FL

3.9

July 30th, 2015
Dr Mandell was very thorough and gentle with my daughter. I was very pleased with his approach of not rushing into putting tubes in my daughters ears! Ended up she didn't even need them!! The front office staff was not very friendly at all. The audiologist ( lady who does the hearing test) should not be working with kids! She was annoyed at my daughter bc she kept raising her hand when she was in the booth ... She is only 4!!! She needs to be replaced!!!

June 12th, 2015
Absolutely worst experience ever!! I had to drive an hour just to be told my child doesn't need tonsils out nor tubes put in which is good news .....but I have never seen such a terrible nurse or Dr. in my life! The nurse was down right rotten to my child who was scared and crying and the Dr. was rushing and not very kind either. I will never return here and do not recommend anyone with young kids to go here! They do not handle children properly in my eyes!! Also the wait room was ridiculous, there was unattended children standing on chairs and acting extremely wild!!