A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mandy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mandy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandy graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mandy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Mandy DO is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David Mandy practice?
- Dr. David Mandy has 1 office location.
Dr. David Mandy practices Pediatrics near Macomb, MI.
See Macomb Pediatricians.