A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mandy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mandy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandy graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mandy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mandy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 25 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David R. Mandy practice?
Dr. David Mandy practices Pediatrics near Macomb, MI.
See Macomb Pediatricians.