A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mane is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mane graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mane has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Finger Lakes Health/Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital
- Finger Lakes Health/Geneva General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Mane MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Mane practice?
- Dr. David Mane has 1 office location.
Dr. David Mane practices Family Medicine near Geneva, NY.
See Geneva Primary Care Doctors.