Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

1.0

Doctor is fantastic. Office Staff is the worst I've ever experienced! show details Doctor is fantastic. Office Staff is the worst I've ever experienced!
Aug 13th, 2014

I have NEVER experienced such a rude receptionist! The staff Dr. mane had at his old office was fantastic; very professional. The staff I've experienced at the new location is unknowledgeable, unprofessional and rude! I will be looking for a new internist.

I am sorry but your approval is neither required nor desired! show details I am sorry but your approval is neither required nor desired!
by J.W on Jun 13th, 2014

I dislike how his staff is allowed to abuse those they dislike if they do not like a persons sexual orientation. I also dislike the fact that if a person has a condition that is genetic and will not heal and is challenging he instantly things oh I cant help you. That is not a doctor. That is someone who wants to just hand you medications and looks for the quick fix. I did not like being called a liar because he couldn't find records because he called the wrong place, that was not my fault. I am sorry I am not dying fast enough for your schedule doctor MANE!