Dr. David Manion Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Manion?

Acne

Have you seen Dr. David Manion?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 19th, 2016

Skin check and cosmetic consultation

Dr David Manion was very through and knowledgeable regarding all my questions. I would recommend him while heartedly.

March 24th, 2013

Dr. Manion is awesome

I have been seeing Doctor Manion for 5 years. I have an annual "Skin Check" but I call it an annual SPOT check. he has removed several suspect mark/moles/freckles that he did not want to take any chances on. He is polite and his staff is very accomodating. He even comes in early so that I dont have to miss work. Like before 07:00 hours. I cannot say enough and I wish that all my Doctors were as good as Doctor Manion .

July 2nd, 2012

Horrible and needless scarring from mole removal

I generally like most of the people who work at Main Line Dermatology, and to his credit, Dr. Manion seems like a sweet person. However, I am still upset by the sloppy, scarring mole excision he performed upon me.About three years ago, I became worried about a relatively small mole (perhaps four millimeters in diameter) on my right arm, and had it inspected by Dr. Manion. I had had other, larger moles excised by different doctors in the past, with minimal scarring. However, Dr. Manion--without diagnosing whether the mole was at all cancerous, merely concluding that it was "suspicious"--cut a huge chunk out of my arm (about an inch in diameter), which has not healed or faded. To this day I have an inch-long keloid scar; the smaller scars left behind by every one of the sutures are still visible. Many of my friends have had much larger moles excised, but none have scars like mine. After waiting in vain for years for this scar to heal, I have recently decided to pursue MORE surgery for scar lightening. In short, I would seriously caution against letting this man perform your dermatological or cosmetic surgery.

May 25th, 2012

Great Experience

My daughter was concerned about a lesion on her back that had changed in appearance. I contacted Main Line Dermatology and was given an appointment for her the same week. The receptionist and nurses could not have been nicer and really put my daughter at ease. Best of all, Dr. Manion took time to explain what he was doing and why. He was gentle and made what might have been stressful for my daughter a great experience. I highly recommend Dr. Manion and Main Line Dermatology.

April 27th, 2012

Run away from this doctor!

I came to the appointment on time and waited for over an hour. When finally meeting with this doctor, he rushed me out in less than 5 minutes. He claimed that I need to make separate appointment for one of the skin issues for which I went to see him.He prescribed a medicine yet was very impatient for my questions about it. When I came out of the office, I refused to make any appointment with this guy. He is not worthy my time and money.

October 14th, 2011

Dr. Manion has no bedside manner. He is a robot who will answer your question, but not offer any advice or recommendations. I had a surgical procedure there and came down with a staph infection within a day of surgery which caused severe complications lasting over two months. I found out that an acquaintance of mine had a procedure by Dr. Manion about a week earlier and he too came down with a staph infection. While the procedure was being done on my Dr. Manion used a cauterization device that was not grounded. I was shocked twice causing muscle soreness for days. I would not recommend him.

May 20th, 2011

I have found Dr. Manion to be very professional with a little humor. Your wait time for an appt. could be better but I also understand if you have a good Dr. then he is a busy Dr. His time with you is limited due to his busy schedule.

June 21st, 2010

Terrible Patient care

I scheduled two new patient visits for my children and waited three weeks for the visit. Upon arriving at the office, my son and daughter were told to take off everything but their underwear. Dr. Androkite came in, treated the wart on my daughters foot, then had my son stand up and looked at his back. He is very blonde with a buzz cut, 8 years old and swims all summer. She did not look at his head, fingers, toes, feet, hands..didn't lift his arms, legs and did not check around his underwear lining. Then she told them to get dressed. Surprised, I reminded her that she hadn't looked over my 9 year old daughter, who is also fair and blonde. Dr. Androkite said she would check her in a month when she returns for more treatment for the wart on her foot. Very upset, I explained that I made an appointment, waited three weeks and that my daughter hadn't been checked in two years. Unmoved by my parental concern she said that we could wait another month. Why did my daughter undress? I can only assume that we had the appointment for her to be checked, but when the doctor became busy she gave no mind to our convenience or concern and felt that it was more convenient for my daughter to be checked in another month. I will NEVER return and have never witnessed such poor patient care. I will obviously be having my son rechecked, as she hardly gave him an adequate check. It's experiences like these that remind me that there is hardly enough appropriate patient support and retaliation and doctors such as this should not be able to practice.

November 16th, 2009

The office staff was off-putting and disorganized. They seemed overwhelmed. Two of the nurses in the front office spoke negatively in front of me (as I was standing at the counter) about another girl who works in that same office. Not professional.

June 16th, 2009

Helped me with my acne that other dermatologist couldn't do!

September 12th, 2017