A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Manthey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manthey
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Manthey, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Manthey graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Manthey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Edwin Manthey MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David E. Manthey practice?
- Dr. David Manthey has 1 office location.
Dr. David Manthey practices Emergency Medicine near Lexington, NC.
See Lexington Emergency Physicians.