A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Manzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Manzo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Manzo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Manzo graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Manzo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Luigi Manzo MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Manzo practice?
- Dr. David Manzo has 1 office location.
Dr. David Manzo practices Ophthalmology near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Ophthalmologists.