Learn more about Dr. David Manzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Manzo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manzo
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Manzo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Manzo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Manzo graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Manzo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Luigi Manzo MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Manzo practice?
- Dr. David Manzo has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Manzo practices Ophthalmology near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Ophthalmologists.