A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Marcu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Marcu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marcu
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marcu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcu graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Marcu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Sauk Prairie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Marcu MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David M. Marcu practice?
- Dr. David Marcu has 1 office location.
Dr. David Marcu practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Prairie Du Sac, WI.
See Prairie Du Sac Surgeons.