A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Marcu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Marcu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marcu
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marcu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcu graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Marcu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Sauk Prairie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Marcu MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David M. Marcu practice?
- Dr. David Marcu has 1 office location.
Dr. David Marcu practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Prairie Du Sac, WI.
See Prairie Du Sac Orthopedic Surgeons.