Dr. David Margolin MD Patient Reviews

3.9

October 3rd, 2016
Horrible Experience
After my second surgery to reverse the first surgery I had major problems. This so called doctor told me I was 'undernourished ' and that's why I was having all the problems I was then experiencing . My question is, if I was undernourished why would he have performed surgery on me? If he thought I was undernourished and hadn't done the surgery he could have saved me many months in the hospital, many more surgeries, trips back and forth to the ICU, hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt in med bills, etc…… He is by far the WORST dr I've ever been to in my life.

February 11th, 2016
Great, caring physician. Wonderful nurse.

January 25th, 2015
Thank you Dr. Margolin
Dr. Margolin has treated my daughter since 2006 with her complications from Crohn's Disease. He had been a God sent physician.

December 15th, 2014
Dont let Margolin touch you or your family, seek immediate second opinion.

April 24th, 2012
EXCELLENT DOCTOR!
Dr Margolin operated on my mother in 2006 with a colon resection for a very large tumor which, thankfully, was benign. Our entire family had such faith and trust in his expertise that we all (father, brother and myself) went to him for our own colonoscopies. He is the "total package". A great surgeon and very caring. He visited my mother in the hospital on a Sunday on his way to a football game, with his family waiting in the car. He answered numerous questions and explained everything throughout the procedure and recovery, calling me at home and never making me feel rushed. I can understand how the lady from Detroit feels, but I have to say I hope Dr Margolin never leaves New Orleans.

October 1st, 2009
10 Year Colon Rectal Cancer Survivor
Thanks to Dr. Margolin, I am a 10 year colon rectal cancer survivor!! When he was practicing in Detroit, Michigan, I was blessed to have him as my doctor when I was diagnosed with Colon Rectal cancer at the age of 38. He allowed me to speak with his sister, who I have never met face to face, but talked with her on the phone quite a few times, as she was close to my age and had a colostomy. I owe my life to this doctor and if I ever needed a Colon Rectal surgeon again in my life, I would make the trip to New Orleans. Thank you Dr. Margolin. I have wonderful thoughts of you and hope you and your family are well.