A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Margolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Margolis is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Margolis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Margolis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Margolis, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Bedsores (Pressure Ulcer)
- Pyoderma Gangrenosum
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Margolis graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Margolis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Margolis MD and PHD is a male Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Margolis practice?
- Dr. David Margolis has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Margolis practices Internal Medicine and Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Dermatologists.