A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Margolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Margolis, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Bedsores (Pressure Ulcer)
- Pyoderma Gangrenosum
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Margolis graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Margolis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Margolis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Margolis practice?
Dr. David Margolis practices Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists, Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Infectious Disease Doctors, and Philadelphia Surgeons.