A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Margolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Margolis is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Margolis, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Bedsores (Pressure Ulcer)
- Pyoderma Gangrenosum
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Margolis graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Margolis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Joel Margolis MD and PHD is a male Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Margolis practice?
- Dr. David Margolis has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Margolis practices Internal Medicine and Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Dermatologists.