A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Markel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Markel, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Markel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Markel graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Markel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Charles Markel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David C. Markel practice?
- Dr. David Markel has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Markel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons.