Dr. David Marler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Marler?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 27th, 2015

Bad experience

I was not satisfied with my experience! The receptionist was just ride to start with! The doctor was ok but he was supposed to virtually send my prescription to my pharmacy and when I went to pick it up it was never received. I tried calling the office from 3:00 on to request they send over my prescription but got the voicemail for 2 hours straight stating they were closed when office hours state they close at 5! It's Friday and the office won't reopen until Monday! Now I have to wait all weekend with out my prescription! Thanks guys!!!

September 10th, 2012

Dr. David Marler and Office staff

I would highly recommend Dr. Marler and his staff. He is professional and caring, takes time to explain options available to you. He is pleasant and not rushed. His staff is very nice and helpful as well. They were very accomodating with me and treated me with kindness and professionalism with each visit. Highly recommend!!

October 13th, 2011

Paitent

Dr. Marler was amazing:) I was in the hospital for ruptured cyst. Dr. Marler was highly recommended from another paitent. He was very clear in telling me what was wrong, what he needed to do to fix the problem, and what to expect after. He performed the surgery and was there when I woke up. The best part is when we finally figured out what the problem was, he insisted how important it was, but then gave me the choice to have him do the surgery or someone else if I wasnt comfortable. Dr. Marler just all around has it. From his knowledge for paitent care, to bedside manner, He Is The BEST! THank you Dr. Marler!!!

July 22nd, 2016