A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Marquardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Marquardt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Marquardt, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marquardt graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Marquardt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Rose - Rose de Lima & Siena Campus
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David John Marquardt MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Marquardt practice?
- Dr. David Marquardt has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Marquardt practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Toledo Pediatricians and Toledo Pediatric Specialists.