Dr. David Marshak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Marshak?

THE BEST PAIN MANAGEMENT DOCTOR I HAVE EVER HAD.

Posted on October 20th, 2016

I AM DR. MARSHAK'S PATIENT FOR OVER 10 yrs. AND THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH WORDS TO DISCRIBE WHAT A WONDERFUL DOCTOR HE IS. HE IS ONE OF THE MOST PATIENT, KIND, UNDERSTANDING, AND TRULY CARING DOCTORS I HAVE HAD THE HONOR OF HAVING AS MY PAIN MANAGEMENT DOCTOR.

Posted on March 24th, 2016

Great doctor!

Will Leave You Stranded

Posted on October 6th, 2008

I had this doctor treat me for 17 months and one day my oncologist gave me Marinol as part of my cancer treatment when he took my urine it came back pos+ for Marijuana. I told him when he ask that I was on Marinol (which is made from cannibis) he call my cancer specialist to confirm and after all that he left me without treatment. I had no letter from him, no refferals, no contact to see another Dr. no medication, treatment till I could find a new doctor, no nothing. I was in severe pain and went to see him in my pain. He saw I was in pain. I was crying from the pain of the cancer and spinal infection and all he saiod was I will make a call to your other doctors asking them to help you. This ofcourse was to no avail. I do not even want to discribe the pain I went through and the suffering. So beware you may just be droped at a snap of a finger. I was also directed to three other clients which he had done the same too during the last 60 days. I rate him 2 stars, at [poor] +]

Posted on May 23rd, 2017