The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Martin
Dr. David Martin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY. He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Martin is affiliated with Bertrand Chaffee Hospital, Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital and Women and Children's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Martin has the following 2 specialties
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. David Martin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.
Dr. Drew Pierce
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Internal Medicine
Buffalo, NY 0 mi
Dr. Steven Christensen
Buffalo, NY 0 mi34
Dr. Dean Yacobucci
Pediatric Radiology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Buffalo, NY 0 mi23