Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Runciman
Dr. David Runciman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Colorado Springs, CO, with other offices in Colorado Springs, CO and Aurora, CO. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics and Cardiology. Dr. Runciman is affiliated with University of Colorado Hospital, Saint Joseph Children`s Hospital and Memorial Health System. Dr. Runciman has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. David Runciman has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. David Runciman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.
Dr. Edith Zemanick
Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics
Colorado Springs, CO 0 mi13
Dr. Celine Robinson
Child Neurology, Neurology, Pediatrics
Colorado Springs, CO 0 mi9
Dr. Allison Dobbie
Colorado Springs, CO 0 mi8