A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Martineau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Martineau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martineau
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martineau Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- De Quervain Disease
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Elbow Neuropathy (Ulnar Neuropathies)
- Finger Injuries
- Finger Replacement Surgery (Finger Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Forearm Injuries
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hand Deformities
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Martineau graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Martineau has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
- Kettering Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Martineau MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. David W. Martineau practice?
- Dr. David Martineau has 1 office location.
Dr. David Martineau practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Surgeons.