Dr. David Martinez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Martinez?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. David Martinez?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 27th, 2016

Management of Office

Dr. Martinez took over the practice of my previous Doctor. Whether it is the office management or Dr. Martinez' direction of the office that is the problem, it is difficult to tell. My appointments have been canceled without notifying me. Vital Information has supposedly been sent to me regarding required tests that has never been received. A family member was dropped by Dr. Martinez when she was already a patient after she qualified under the Affordable Care Act. It appears as if the office is deliberately trying to reduce the patient load by inept service at the office level.

July 26th, 2016

DR.MARTINEZ HAS ALWAYS BEEN VERY FREINDY...HE IS EFFICIENT AND EFFECTIVE... HE IS A MEDICAL DOCTOR I TRUST COMPLETELY....

March 2nd, 2016

He has a nice personality and is open to alternative treatments.

March 3rd, 2015

His office girls give you the run around when it comes to authorizations. They only read whats on the computer and dont know what they are talking about. Ive been waiting for an authorization for about 7 weeks. Called again today and all I get is someone will give you a call back.

July 20th, 2013

As long as you just have a simple cold or need your blood pressure checked he is okay. If it is anything serious and I do mean serious then he will just say (and I quote) "Normal Wear and Tear" "That is all your pain is." Ya right, I am about to go into a very serious surgery to be done by a neurosurgen where they have to literally cut me open and insert pins, rods, reconstruct my entire neck form C-1 thru T-2!!!!! All because when every time I went to see Dr. Martinez I begged for a nerve conduction study, physical therapy, an MRI, and/or refer me to a specialist. He literally told me not to come back to see him!!! As a result I have 2 claw hands that may never again bee pain free, numb free, or 100% useful again. I have damage that would never have happened if I had just gone to my currant doctor months and months earlier! This man is only a good doctor if you need a flu shot!

November 2nd, 2016