A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Martins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Martins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Martins, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martins graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Martins has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Sane-Oladipo Martins BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David S. Martins practice?
- Dr. David Martins has 1 office location.
Dr. David Martins practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.