A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Martorano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Martorano is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martorano
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martorano Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Martorano graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Martorano has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wyoming Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Morgan Martorano MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David M. Martorano practice?
- Dr. David Martorano has 1 office location.
Dr. David Martorano practices Psychiatry near Casper, WY.
See Casper Psychiatrists.