A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Martz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Martz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Martz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- HIV Infections
Dr. Martz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Charles Martz MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David C. Martz practice?
- Dr. David Martz has 1 office location.
- Dr. David Martz practices Internal Medicine near , .