A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Masel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Masel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Masel, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Essential Tremor
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Masel graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Masel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Providence Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Masel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David L. Masel practice?
Dr. David Masel practices Neurological Surgery near Hammond, LA.
Additional practice locations include: El Paso, TX and Walker, LA.
See Hammond Surgeons.