A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Masiak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Masiak is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Masiak
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Masiak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Masiak, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Masiak graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Masiak has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Masiak DO is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Masiak practice?
- Dr. David Masiak has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Masiak practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Cardiologists, and Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners.