A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Masiak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Masiak is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Masiak, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Masiak graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Masiak has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Masiak DO is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Masiak practice?
- Dr. David Masiak has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Masiak practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lansdale, PA and Warminster, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Cardiologists, and Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners.