A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Maslen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Maslen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Maslen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maslen graduated from Universitaet Hamburg. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maslen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Robert Maslen MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David R. Maslen practice?
- Dr. David Maslen has 1 office location.
Dr. David Maslen practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.