A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mason is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mason, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mason has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Smithson Mason MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David S. Mason practice?
- Dr. David Mason has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Mason practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Colorectal Surgeons and Tampa Surgeons.