A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Massinople:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Massinople
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Massinople Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Massinople, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Massinople graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Massinople has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jordan Valley Hospital
- Pioneer Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Samuel Massinople MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David S. Massinople practice?
- Dr. David Massinople has 1 office location.
Dr. David Massinople practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Cardiologists.