A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Massinople:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Massinople, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Massinople graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Massinople has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Valley Hospital
- Jordan Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Samuel Massinople MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David S. Massinople practice?
- Dr. David Massinople has 8 office locations.
Dr. David Massinople practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: West Jordan, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Cardiologists.