A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Massinople:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Massinople, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Massinople graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Massinople has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Valley Hospital
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Massinople accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- SelectHealth - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans