A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Matalon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Matalon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Matalon, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Matalon graduated from New York University.
Dr. Matalon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Campus of the VA
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Matalon MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David Matalon practice?
- Dr. David Matalon has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Matalon practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.