Dr. David Mathes Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. David Mathes?

I highly recommed Dr. mathes and Sarah Douglas

Posted on May 22nd, 2017

I highly recomend Dr. Mathes and Sarah Douglas. They are both excellent physicians. Years ago I had a bilateral mastectomy and reconstruction. In 2016, I had a revision to my reconstruction. Sadly, the results were not satisfactory. Encouraged by Dr. Franco-Webb I went to see Dr. Mathes and I couldn't be happier with the results. Dr. Mathes and Sarah Douglas went above and beyond my expectations. They listened to my concerns with compassion and dignity and the outcome has been outstanding.

Posted on January 22nd, 2016

Dr. Mathes is a very great doctor. Knows his stuff and very accurate with his procedure techiniques

Amazing abdominal scar revision surgery

Posted on August 20th, 2015

Dr. Mathes revised a horrible scar that I had from having my colon removed. It was a long vertical scar that had staple marks and loose skin from former swelling and weight gain due to steroids. Dr. Mathes revised my scar to a pencil line and my stomach is flat. I am so happy with the surgery and my flat belly. Dr. Mathes and the staff at University of Colorado are amazing. Always very caring, explain procedure fully and the follow up is very thorough. I am considering doing another procedure with Dr. Mathes. I would definitely recommend him.

High recommendation!

Posted on August 3rd, 2015

Dr. Mathes was a gift in our life! After experiencing previous surgical complications from breast cancer reconstruction, I changed doctors to Dr. Mathes and experienced nothing but patient listening; solid recommendations; kind encouragement. He was never in a hurry and always communicated with respect toward my husband and myself. His skill with my next reconstruction and repair were amazing - beautiful! Very thankful for Dr. Mathes.

Posted on July 17th, 2015

Dr. Mathes is a wonderful surgeon and doctor,I felt comfortable from the begining ,he did an excellent job on my reconstructionand Sarah his P.A was awesome, I would recommend he to every and anyone

Posted on May 31st, 2015

EXCELLENT Dr I was VERY SORRY THAT he left UW and went to Colorado.

Would not recommend

Posted on June 27th, 2014

Would not recommend to anyone. He made my condition worse. There are more experienced and skilled doctors out there.

Happy Patient

Posted on June 16th, 2014

I am a breast cancer survivor,I had gone through chemo and radio therapy for nearly a year in London,I was later told I had the cancer gene, and was advised to have a double mastectomy.I was later introduced to dear Dr. Mathes, when I decided to have reconstructive surgery, I had a tummy tuck and he moved it up! this is the best decision I have ever made in my life! He was so attentive, and held my hand through the entire process. I now for the first time since I was 27 years old,I am now 52 years old, feel like a complete woman, thanks to this man and his staff, especially my Jen,what a team they both are.I feel so confident, and enjoy life to the limit. I smile every day,and for the first time EVER will be wearing a bikini in Mexico on vacation. Thank you Dr. Mathes, you are the best, I have and will continue to sing your praises and recommend you to everybody who is considering this intense surgery.Thank you for making me a woman again.YOU ARE THE BEST!

Reconstructive Surgery

Posted on May 16th, 2014

Very disappointed with the surgery that I had with this doctor as he made my condition even worse than it was. If I knew, I would have never done it. Also, very often in my follow-up appointments I only saw his physician assistants or he would only spend a few minutes with me after everybody else saw me or after having waited for more than one hour.

Posted on August 26th, 2017