A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Matlock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Matlock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Matlock, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Matlock graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Louis Matlock FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Matlock practice?
- Dr. David Matlock has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Matlock practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near West Hollywood, CA.
See West Hollywood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.