Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Mattson
Dr. David Mattson, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with other offices in Indianapolis, IN and Indianapolis, IN. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Mattson is affiliated with IU Health Methodist Hospital, Wishard Memorial Hospital and Clarian Health Partners Methodist IU R. Dr. Mattson has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Mattson has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. David Mattson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Suzanne Blix
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi38
Dr. Kristen Dauss
Pediatrics, Adolescent Medicine, Child Psychiatry, Psychiatry
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi2
Dr. Ruth Baird
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi11