A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mattson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mattson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mattson, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Transverse Myelitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattson graduated from University of Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mattson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Harrison Mattson MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David H. Mattson practice?
- Dr. David Mattson has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Mattson practices Neurology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Neurologists.