Dr. David Mattson MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Indianapolis, IN

May 13th, 2017
Exceptional and to the point
Dr Mattson diagnosed me in 2003. He has been my Neuro for all these years and I will NOT LET GO. He is honest and his nurse is helpful and supportive. His team could not be better in care and helping me become a survivor looking forward to quality and quantity of life. I'm not a number I'm a person. He explains what I fail to understand and offers alternatives if any are available. I cannot recommend him and his practice enough. At times Dr Grimes fills in he too was at the inception of my diagnosis. They were and remain amazingly sympathetic and hard working towards helping patients live happily despite their disease. I am and forever am greatful for this team and hope as they continue to do...

February 29th, 2016
Great doc, horrible horrible staff
Dr. Matteson was great, however I stopped going to him because the rest of the staff was horrible. It would take over a week on average to receive a response to a voicemail with concern. Many times it took escalating calls to the office manager and/or nurse manager to get any response at all. They always tell you, after an appointment, to call with any concerns however those calls go unaddressed unless you escalate to the managerial staff. Once you could get to Dr. Matteson he was great and would personally return calls. But when it would require weeks to get a response, it wasn't practical to continue to attempt to be seen at this practice.

December 10th, 2015