Dr. David Maurer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

April 9th, 2015
I highly recommend Dr. Maurer. The entire office staff is wonderful!

April 12th, 2013
Deviated septum
I went there for a deviated septum, i couldn't breath well out of the left side of my nose, after the most miserable week of my life with these hoses in my nose i thought i was a little better. Now 6 months later im certain i an worse then i was before. I can only sleep on my left side, if any cold or allergies hit me i am miserable and cannot breath or sleep at all. Im trying to get my insurance to pay for all that misery again with someone else.

November 19th, 2008
ENT Specialist With Exceptional Staff and Performance
Was referred by a local Cardiologist friend of mine. Called at opening hour of 8:00 a.m. with a need for diagnosis of what I believed to be an ear infection after battling with an earache over the weekend and got in at 12:45 p.m. the same day. Office administrator handled paperwork efficiently, assistant showed me to a room and after a brief interview, Dr. Maurer entered moments later. After a short and thorough discussion about my ENT history and off topic current events and acquaintances an examination and recovery recommendations, it was complete. After having been away from ENT services for over 30 years, being that I had tubes and perforated eardrums as a child, I was somewhat apprehensive and this trip to Dr. Maurer and direction of the office team had me confidently headed home knowing I would be clear of this recent bout in a familiar routine not experienced for some time.As a footnote, I cannot truthfully report on Follow Up being I've only been away for two hours with medicine received from a local pharmacy, but I'll be sure to Follow Up myself should the recovery go south. Their Website at www.HiltonHeadENT.com will get you ahead of the game if you download and send over the forms online for initial contact info / history/ ailment(s)/etc.