A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David May:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David May is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. May
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. May Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. David May, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. May graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. May has 1 hospital affiliations:
- USC Norris Cancer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scott May MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David S. May practice?
- Dr. David May has 1 office location.
Dr. David May practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.