A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mayernik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mayernik is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mayernik
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mayernik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mayernik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayernik graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mayernik has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Gregory Mayernik MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David G. Mayernik practice?
- Dr. David Mayernik has 1 office location.
Dr. David Mayernik practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Oncologists.