A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mayernik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mayernik is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mayernik
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Mayernik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mayernik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayernik graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mayernik has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Gregory Mayernik MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David G. Mayernik practice?
- Dr. David Mayernik has 1 office location.
Dr. David Mayernik practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Oncologists.