Orthopedic Surgeons
30575 Woodward Ave
Ste 100
Royal Oak, MI 48073
248-280-8550
Locations and availability (4)

|  Ms.  |  show details
by Irina Elkin on Apr 10th, 2013

I think it will be very difficult to find doctor better then Dr. Mayo. I had surgery for my left hip on March 14, 2013. It was the second surgery done by Dr. Mayo for me. The first one was done for right hip in 2010. Both times I had no complications and easy and fast recovery. I would definitely recommend Dr Mayo to my friend. Only Dr. Mayo and nobody else. Thank you so much Dr. Mayo.

|  Very Satisfied  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2012

Had a replacement hip replaced affter 10 years. He was just great, very caring and Beaumont could not have been better.

|  Carolyn Barr  |  show details
Jan 23rd, 2012

Dr. Mayo and his staff are/have been amazing. I had a total right hip replacement and three weeks after surgery feel better than I have in three years. Dr. Mayo is highly skilled, professional and caring. I owe him a big "thank you."

|  show details
Jan 19th, 2012

I was extremely impressed and perfectly satisfied with two recent total hip-joint replacements performed by Doctor David Mayo. Doctor Mayo is extremely precise, very talented and very, very efficient in performing these surgeries! I think Dr. Mayo is definitely "the best in the Midwest" at this particular surgical procedure...and i heard the same message from many of the nurses at the hospital! My results have been totally amazing! I am recovering very quickly, I have no pain, I am very mobile and I could not be more pleased with the way this has worked out. Doctor Mayo explained everything to me and put me at great ease, both before and after the surgeries. The staff was kind, effecient, thorough and very experienced.Overall, I give Doctor Mayo my highest commendations and would readily refer friends and family to his care! Terry Brown

|  show details
Dec 15th, 2011

Will have to admit, this was one of the worst visits I have encountered in my life. Dr. Mayo was rude and presented absolutely no compassion on his assessment. The evaluation was simply too limited and the recommendation for treatment (or lack there of) was horrendous. Even the staff looked surprised about no follow up. Personally wold not recommend this doctor to anyone.

|  Dr. Mayo gave me a new knee and a younger life  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2011

He replaced my knee in February of 2009. I followed his instructions after surgery exactly and today I have no problems at all with my knee. Went to Italy last September and was able to walk between five and ten miles a day with no problems, no soreness, nothing negative.

|  HIP REPLACEMENT  |  show details
by DIANE MCPHERSON STERN on May 24th, 2010

HAS DONE RIGHT AND LEFT FOR ME. WOULD WANT NO ONE ELSE TO DO THE PROCEDURE. HE IS AWESOME. SOFT SPOKEN AND GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER. 10 STAR REVIEW.