by Daniel O on Feb 18th, 2015

Everyone down from Dr. Mayo to his nurses & other staff have been excellent! Each and every question you have will be answered and you'll be well informed before you decide on treatment. Dr. Mayo spends time with his patients to make sure they are informed & comfortable. The wait time is no problem, I would rather see a doctor that cares for his patients than going somewhere else where you'll be in and out without all the information you need. I had hip replacement done by Dr. Mayo and I am very thankful. My surgical scar is very neat compared to others I've seen. Surgery was a breeze and Dr. Mayo explained exactly what was going to happen before surgery. He was friendly and polite to me and my family and even check in on me in the hospital to answer any questions and to make sure you are healing well.

Great Surgeon show details Great Surgeon
Feb 3rd, 2015

Highly recommend, performed my husbands two hip surgery. Staff is friendly, little wait time.

Very Satisfied show details Very Satisfied
Feb 15th, 2012

Had a replacement hip replaced affter 10 years. He was just great, very caring and Beaumont could not have been better.

Carolyn Barr show details Carolyn Barr
Jan 23rd, 2012

Dr. Mayo and his staff are/have been amazing. I had a total right hip replacement and three weeks after surgery feel better than I have in three years. Dr. Mayo is highly skilled, professional and caring. I owe him a big "thank you."

HIP REPLACEMENT show details HIP REPLACEMENT
by DIANE MCPHERSON STERN on May 24th, 2010

HAS DONE RIGHT AND LEFT FOR ME. WOULD WANT NO ONE ELSE TO DO THE PROCEDURE. HE IS AWESOME. SOFT SPOKEN AND GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER. 10 STAR REVIEW.