Dr. David Mayo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 1st, 2016
Worst doctor ever
He literally injured me during his exam. Told me that I was not in pain when I couldn't even sit in a chair and then refuses to let me see anyone else in the office. Then on top of that lied on my chart notes. I am suing him and he should not be practicing any kind of medicine. Avoid this psychopath at all costs.

June 3rd, 2016
Amazing surgeon and a wonderful person. He takes time to explain in detail and make you understand what you face. I had anterior hip surgery may 5 and am walking without any assistance in less than a month without any pain! Wouldn't consider any other surgeons for sure.

February 18th, 2015
Everyone down from Dr. Mayo to his nurses & other staff have been excellent! Each and every question you have will be answered and you'll be well informed before you decide on treatment. Dr. Mayo spends time with his patients to make sure they are informed & comfortable. The wait time is no problem, I would rather see a doctor that cares for his patients than going somewhere else where you'll be in and out without all the information you need. I had hip replacement done by Dr. Mayo and I am very thankful. My surgical scar is very neat compared to others I've seen. Surgery was a breeze and Dr. Mayo explained exactly what was going to happen before surgery. He was friendly and polite to me and my family and even check in on me in the hospital to answer any questions and to make sure you are healing well.

February 3rd, 2015
Great Surgeon
Highly recommend, performed my husbands two hip surgery. Staff is friendly, little wait time.

February 15th, 2012
Very Satisfied
Had a replacement hip replaced affter 10 years. He was just great, very caring and Beaumont could not have been better.

January 23rd, 2012
Carolyn Barr
Dr. Mayo and his staff are/have been amazing. I had a total right hip replacement and three weeks after surgery feel better than I have in three years. Dr. Mayo is highly skilled, professional and caring. I owe him a big "thank you."

May 24th, 2010
HIP REPLACEMENT
HAS DONE RIGHT AND LEFT FOR ME. WOULD WANT NO ONE ELSE TO DO THE PROCEDURE. HE IS AWESOME. SOFT SPOKEN AND GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER. 10 STAR REVIEW.