Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Mayschak
Dr. David Mayschak, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM, with other offices in Albuquerque, NM and Wasilla, AK. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Mayschak is affiliated with Presbyterian Hospital and Valley Hosp, Palmer, Ak. He speaks English.
Dr. David Mayschak has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. David Mayschak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.
Dr. Jayne Mccormick
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, General Surgery
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi22
Dr. Howard Pryor
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi13
Dr. Joshua Careskey
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi40