A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mazur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mazur
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Mazur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mazur, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazur graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Mazur has 1 hospital affiliations:
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Owen Mazur MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David O. Mazur practice?
- Dr. David Mazur has 1 office location.
Dr. David Mazur practices Ophthalmology near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Ophthalmologists.