A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mazza is Excellent. Dr. Mazza has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mazza, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
He has special expertise in 8 Areas, including Asthma, Eczema, and Eczema and Atopic Dermatitis.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazza graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mazza has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincents Midtown Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mazza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Mazza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David S. Mazza practice?
Dr. David Mazza practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near New York, NY.
See New York Allergists, New York Pediatricians, and New York Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Mazza, Dr. Dave Mazza, Dr. Davis Mazza