A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mazza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mazza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mazza
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mazza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mazza, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazza graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mazza has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Stephen Mazza MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Mazza practice?
- Dr. David Mazza has 1 office location.
Dr. David Mazza practices Allergy & Immunology near New York, NY.
See New York Allergists.