A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mazza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mazza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mazza, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazza graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mazza has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Stephen Mazza MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Mazza practice?
- Dr. David Mazza has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Mazza practices Allergy & Immunology near New York, NY.
See New York Allergists.