A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David McAree:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David McAree is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David McAree, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McAree graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. McAree has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Hugh McAree MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David H. McAree practice?
- Dr. David McAree has 2 office locations.
Dr. David McAree practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Walled Lake, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Walled Lake Internists and Walled Lake Hospice & Palliative Specialists.