Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David McAree
Dr. David McAree, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Walled Lake, MI. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice, Internal Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Dr. McAree is affiliated with Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan, Harper University Hospital and Hutzel Women's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David McAree has the following 3 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
Dr. David McAree is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Walled Lake, MI.
Dr. Gary Hollander
Walled Lake, MI 0.01 mi22
Dr. Jann Trzeciak
Emergency Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Family Medicine
Walled Lake, MI 0.34 mi23
Dr. Toribiong Uchel
Walled Lake, MI 0.37 mi