A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David McCalman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David McCalman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David McCalman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. McCalman graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McCalman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Andalusia Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David McCalman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David McCalman practice?
- Dr. David McCalman has 1 office location.
Dr. David McCalman practices Family Medicine near Andalusia, AL.
See Andalusia Family Physicians.