A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David McCartney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David McCartney, Ophthalmology, Cornea and Refractive Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David McCartney, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. McCartney graduated from Univ Of Tx Health Science Center San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McCartney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lloyd McCartney MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David L. McCartney practice?
- Dr. David McCartney has 2 office locations.
Dr. David McCartney practices Ophthalmology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Ophthalmologists.