Learn more about Dr. David McCartney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David McCartney, Ophthalmology, Cornea and Refractive Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCartney
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. McCartney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David McCartney, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. McCartney graduated from Univ Of Tx Health Science Center San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McCartney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lloyd McCartney MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David L. McCartney practice?
- Dr. David McCartney has 1 office location.
Dr. David McCartney practices Ophthalmology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Ophthalmologists.