inactive

David L McCarty DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

March 27th, 2014
Worst Dr. ever.....glad he finally retired so he cannot maim other people...had knee surgery twice in three weeks due to he infected my knee when he gave me a shot of cortisone....

May 2nd, 2013
Well over a hour late. No time spent with me. Gave me pills and was very short with my husband. Staff said he had a emergency, that's why he was late. Doctor said he had a personnel appointment. Get your stories straight. very arrogant.

February 20th, 2011
VERY FRIENDLY AND COURTEOUS
HE SPENDS PLENTY OF TIME WITH ME AND ACCURATELY EXPLAINS WHAT TO EXPECT AND WHAT I NEED TO DO TO RECOVER. ALSO, HE SHOWS COMPASION TO ME AND WHAT I WAS GOING THROUGH.

March 31st, 2010
compassionate, honest, efficient. never doubt this man.
Dr. McCarty has been nothing but honest with me over the years that he's been my bone doctor. There was a recent incident where I injured my back and he told me there wasn't much chance that surgery would help me. I went to another doctor to get a second opinion. I was not even seen by the actual doctor, but by a physician's assistant, who said that an operation would be "a good option". I don't know why I listened, but I did, and scheduled surgery.Well, not only is my back NOT better after the operation, but I got an infection in my surgical incision that required me to end up spending more money to take care of. I should have listened to Dr. McCarty in the first place. Some doctors are just aggressive and dishonest. Dr. McCarty has always been straight with me and I should never have doubted him. DON'T GO TO ANYONE ELSE!! NOBODY TELLS IT LIKE IT IS LIKE THIS MAN!