A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David McClellan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David McClellan is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David McClellan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McClellan graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. McClellan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- College Station Medical Center
- Burleson St Joseph Health Center Caldwell
- St. Joseph S Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McClellan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans