A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David McClellan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David McClellan is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McClellan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McClellan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David McClellan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. McClellan graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. McClellan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- College Station Medical Center
- Burleson St Joseph Health Center Caldwell
- St. Joseph S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David McClellan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David McClellan practice?
- Dr. David McClellan has 1 office location.
Dr. David McClellan practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Bryan, TX.
See Bryan Family Physicians and Bryan Geriatric Doctors.