A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David McClellan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David McClellan is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David McClellan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. McClellan graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. McClellan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- College Station Medical Center
- Burleson St Joseph Health Center Caldwell
- St. Joseph S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David McClellan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David McClellan practice?
- Dr. David McClellan has 1 office location.
Dr. David McClellan practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Bryan, TX.
See Bryan Primary Care Doctors and Bryan Geriatric Doctors.