A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David McCloskey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David McCloskey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David McCloskey, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McCloskey graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McCloskey has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Sylvester McCloskey MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David S. McCloskey practice?
- Dr. David McCloskey has 3 office locations.
Dr. David McCloskey practices Surgery near Drexel Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA and Havertown, PA.
See Drexel Hill Surgeons.