Learn more about Dr. David McConahay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McConahay
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McConahay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David McConahay, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McConahay graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ronson McConahay MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David R. McConahay practice?
- Dr. David McConahay has 1 office location.
Dr. David McConahay practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Cardiologists.