A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David McCord:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David McCord, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David McCord, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Surgery of the neck and spine
Education & Awards
Dr. McCord graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. McCord has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Northcrest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David H McCord MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David H. McCord practice?
- Dr. David McCord has 1 office location.
Dr. David McCord practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.