A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David McCord:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David McCord, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCord
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCord Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David McCord, MD, PC is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Surgery of the neck and spine
Education & Awards
Dr. McCord graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. McCord has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Northcrest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Hughes McCord MD and PC is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David H. McCord practice?
- Dr. David McCord has 1 office location.
Dr. David McCord practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Orthopedic Surgeons.