Dr. David Mccoy MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Alexandria, LA

February 5th, 2017
Compassionate and thorough
Dr. McCoy took the time to adequately explain things and answered all questions completely.

December 6th, 2016
I am a ll year survior of breast cancer. Dr. Mc Coy is the most wonderful doctor and person. I go to him every year for test . when i had my surgery he made arrangements with another doctor as I was having issues and he had to be out of town. He had made contact with another surgeon and told him of my codition. We had to call the other doctor on a Sunday . Dr McCoy had told him of my problem and made arrangements for us to have contact in case something happened . The doctor knew all about what was going on with me , put me in the hospital , and all because of Dr. McCoy being such a good caring doctor who took the time to be sure my condition was taken care of while he was out of town. Such a friendly, profeessional staff. Thanks Dr. Mccoy for everything.

September 7th, 2016
Dr. McCoy has performed 4 procedures on me. He has gone out of his way to assure me and make me feel at ease. He has explained everything he is going to do and patiently answered as many questions as I have asked. His staff has always been polite, respectful and helpful. As long as Dr. McCoy practices, I will be going to him.

December 17th, 2015
My overall experience with Dr. McCoy and his staff was far less stressful than I had anticipated. Dr. McCoy took his time to explain everything to me and was very patient with me... I would definately use him in the event I need a surgeon and would highly recommend him an his office to anybody that asks.