Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Mcdonough
Dr. David Mcdonough, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Beverly Hills, CA, with other offices in Los Angeles, CA and Beverly Hills, CA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mcdonough is affiliated with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Olympia Med Center and Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Olympia Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Mcdonough has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Mcdonough is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.
Dr. Dennis Evangelatos
Beverly Hills, CA 0 mi35
Dr. Edward Share
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Beverly Hills, CA 0 mi42
Dr. Michael Brousseau
Beverly Hills, CA 0 mi25