Dr. David Mcelwain MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 5 reviews

October 24th, 2016
Dr. McElwain is the best! I have seen so many people. I have been under his care for 15 years. He has guided me and helped and is always there to answer questions. He listens to me, is not opposed to entertaining an alternative point of view, and he has his PDR at the ready, not relying on memory or inflexibility to be his guide. He is my absolute favorite doctor. I can always contact him through message/voicemail.

June 22nd, 2015
Best Dr I have used in my 49 years

June 14th, 2012
Dr. David McElwain is very kind and caring, as well as capable and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him.

August 23rd, 2011
Dr. David McElwain is a rare find in High-Quality Psychiatric Care. He is professional, caring, knowledgeable, courteous, up to date, and has integrity. And most of all - he is highly effective with Understanding Psychiatric Needs, and Prescribing Medicine that works [does the job, without tough side effects]. I have known Dr. David McElwain, MD Psych, in Tulsa, OK for a Decade. The professional comunity, and I, have high regard & respect for this Doctor

July 19th, 2011
No Call Back - No Appt
Out of all the different telephone numbers that I have found for Dr. McElwain (through web search and my insurance company's provider listing,) I cannot get through to anyone to make an appoinment with him. The OSU Physicians say they don't know who he is or how to reach him and the other phone numbers all lead to VM (that says it's his number and that of his office) but no one ever returns my call. I've been attempting to get a call back for over 2 weeks.