Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Mcfadden
Dr. David Mcfadden, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Farmington, CT. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Surgical Oncology. Dr. Mcfadden is affiliated with University of Connecticut Health Ctr-John Dempsey Hospital, Fletcher Allen Health Care-Medical Center Campus and University of Connecticut Health Center. Dr. Mcfadden has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Mcfadden has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure...
Dr. David Mcfadden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmington, CT.
Dr. Dennis Mello
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Farmington, CT 0 mi26
Dr. Robert Kozol
Farmington, CT 0 mi37
Dr. J Palesty
General Surgery, Surgical Oncology
Farmington, CT 0 mi21